mysterious element

I have been wondering what is this wine set element - I can't think of a use to it and Google search showed other wine sets which didn't contain it (sometimes there was bottle opener holder in its place).

Here's a picture of the whole set:

enter image description here

  • 1
    Are you sure it isn't a bottle opener holder? It doesn't look exactly like any I've ever seen before, but it sure looks more like that than anything else I can think of.
    – Xander
    Dec 4, 2016 at 18:31
  • Now that I think of it - it most probably is a holder for bottle opener. Thank you! :) Dec 4, 2016 at 21:29

1 Answer 1


It's a stand to hold your puller on a flat surface so it sits upright.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.