Had to replace a faulty regulator for my two tap system. Hooked everything up, changed nothing else, not the temp in the fridge, not the kegs, etc. Literally just the regulator.
Now I have air bubbles forming in the beer line after an hour or so of no use. Is it possible that the problem is from the CO2 regulator?
Some additional background: current pressure is at 8 or so. When I had my "faulty" regulator prior to this -- the gauge would read 0 no matter what the line pressure was. To that end, it is entirely possible I overcarbonated the keg itself by thinking the tank was empty and cranking it up.
It is also worth noting the beer tastes metallic -- did I overcarbonate and this will resolve over time? I am going to drop it down to 4 or 6 for now and bleed the kegs aggressively.
I am running a commercial tap system (Sankey). This is not relative to homebrew.