To do this, you should have a thermometer that you can throw into the water to measure the temperature, a pot for boiling water, and some bottles of beer.
- Boil the water.
- When the water reaches 190 degrees Fahrenheit, turn off the water.
- Carefully put the bottles into the pit.
- Put the lid on the pot and wait about ten minutes.
- Carefully remove the bottles with a kitchen tong (or a mitten).
- Put them on the counter to cool until they reach room temperature.
- Refrigerate them.
Remember that the bottles are pressurized, so don't bang them while putting them in the pot, don't apply heat to the pot while the bottles are in there, etc.